Senior Software Engineer
Fulltime | NYC / Remote | Benefits
The social calendar with powerful creative tools for scheduling your future and documenting your past with friends.
We hope to unlock creativity, foster intimacy, and inspire self reflection by reimagining the format of time.
What we're looking for...
We are looking for a senior React Native engineer with experience in native android languages like Kotlin or Java. Daze is a young startup and so we are looking for people who are creative and passionate about building products that influence people / society to be the best possible version of itself. Have a big impact on a small team, and help us build a meaningful product.
- Work closely with our CEO and CTO to architect, build and ship delightful features and drive the technical direction of the Daze platform.
- Leverage the latest mobile / web development trends and technology to ensure that the application is of the highest possible quality.
- Create modifiable, maintainable, and well-tested code.
- Build intuitive user interfaces from the ground up.
Apply if you have...
- Extensive experience with React and the React ecosystem
- Preference for TypeScript and/or other typed languages
- An interest in React Native / native app development
- A collaborative approach to building software and solving problems
Moreso if you have...
- You have a love for simplicity
- You have experience working in a startup environment
- You have excellent communication/writing skills
- You care about making even small details feel polished and beautiful
- You’re creative, passionate, and want to build great things :)
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes stock options and health insurance coverage.
What's to love about Daze
- We are a group of talented, empathetic, and collaborative people who care deeply about making products that lead to a more intimate, creative, and reflective world.
- We care deeply about creating a culture that has a meritocracy of ideas, not hierarchy
- We are open to remote work and encourage people to travel. We want you to structure your time in a way that allows you to be the best version of yourself.